Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Aquarium and Beyond

A few days ago (Friday, local time) Yi-Kyong and I went to the CO-EX Mall with her niece, after that we took a jam-packed subway ride to Rodeo Street, a bus ride across the Han River and then got food and drink from a nice ajuma at a stand near Duksung Women's University. After that we had ice cream and walked back home.

Hmmm, on Saturday I took a bus ride downtown to get a Korean language book at Kyobo Bookstore and say "Goodbye." At night we went to a bar and then karaoke.

On Sunday I got a ride to Inchon International Airport and arrived in New Haven ... many hours later.

I miss Korea, but it's nice to have clean air! After this trip, I have so much more respect for the environmentalists. I read that Seoul is making effort to clean things up, but I'm not sure if it's enough ... maybe. It will be interesting to see how things change.



Yi-Kyong and her niece at aquarium

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home